The School of Nursing is looking to hire a Research Coordinator to work on an NIH-funded study that aims to reduce structural racism and discrimination in Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) funded clinics.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Overseeing study operations under the guidance of the Principal Investigators
- Overseeing data collection processes;
- Acting as liaison among study sites and investigators;
- Overseeing site onboarding processes;
- Managing investigator and research-related meetings, including material preparation;
- Ensuring quality assurance and control procedures are followed;
- Overseeing data management and provide assistance with statistical analyses;
- Working with Champion Teams at each study site;
- Supporting manuscript preparation and submission, including conducting literature searches, writing, submissions and revisions;
- Assisting each site in creating materials generated from study participation;
- Assisting with administrative tasks including progress reports, IRB submission/revisions/monitoring timelines;
- Working closely with investigators at collaborating sites to support their activities;
- Performing other duties as assigned.
This is a grant funded position. Continued employment is based on availability of funding.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.
Thank you - we'll send an email shortly.
Other Recently Posted Jobs
Wait! Before you go, are you interested in a career at Columbia University? Sign up here!
Thank you, for sharing your information. A member of our team will reach out to you soon!