The School of Nursing is searching for a Research Associate to provide support for federally funded projects focusing on HIV prevention and management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing daily support for research project including recruiting subjects, enrolling study participants and scheduling other research-related meetings.
- Assisting in the staffing of research study visits, including overseeing logistics, communicating with participants and preparing materials for both staff and participant use.
- Conducting observations and collecting survey data on enrolled study participants.
- Experience working with confidential data and maintaining confidentiality, privacy and integrity in professional interactions.
- Handling data entry and database management.
- Assisting with research and manuscript preparation for publication and dissemination of results, including conducting literature searchers, article summaries and basic coding and analysis.
- Contributing to the development of study-related documents and/or materials.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
This is a grant-funded position and employment is contingent upon continued funding.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.
Thank you - we'll send an email shortly.
Other Recently Posted Jobs
Wait! Before you go, are you interested in a career at Columbia University? Sign up here!
Thank you, for sharing your information. A member of our team will reach out to you soon!