- Requisition no: 518509
- Work type: Part Time
- Location: Medical Center
- School/Department: Urology
- Grade: Ungraded
- Categories: Research (Lab and Non-Lab)
- Job Type: Short Term Casual
- Regular/Temporary: Temporary
- Hours Per Week: 10
- Salary Range: $35/hour
The Short- Term Casual (Research Support) will be responsible for assisting in the day-to -day operation of the laboratory.
- Analyzing diabetic mice using histology and immunostaining under the supervision of senior research associate and principal investigator.
- Individual will also perform miscellaneous duties related to the functioning of the laboratory.
- Performs additional related duties as assigned.
High school graduate or equivalency required.
The candidate selected for this position is required to undergo a drug screening test and background check prior to a final offer of employment being made.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.