- Requisition no: 514877
- Work type: Full Time
- Location: Medical Center
- School/Department: Center for Infection and Immunity
- Grade: Grade 106
- Categories: Administrative Support
- Job Type: Officer of Administration
- Bargaining Unit:
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
- End Date if Temporary:
- Hours Per Week: 35
- Salary Range: commensurate with experience
The candidate will serve as the Program Director of a new program in the Mailman School of Public Health that is focused on preventing pandemics. The Program Director will help design and coordinate both online didactic and in-person training in basic and applied microbiology, epidemiology, bioinformatics, and bioethics.
- Design and management of the research and training program - 60%
- Assist Director of Center in grant proposal writing - 25%
- Collaborate with Finance Director in planning and allocation of budget for projects 5%
- Perform ad hoc projects as needed - 10%
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in education and experience and at least five years of related experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Disability / Veteran
Columbia University is committed to the hiring of qualified local residents.